Call for papers
The 6th edition of the bi-annual international Digital Textile Congress 2020 intends to bring forward the best research, latest developments on digital technologies, including hardware, software, digital inks, printed materials and their related applications. It’s about all the aspects of digital technologies that go into making creative, functional textile, from clothing, soft signage, technical, outdoor and indoor textile.
We cordially invite you to give a lecture during this international conference. The call for papers is open now. We are expecting over 270 attendees (number of attendees in last edition 2018: 274 coming from 22 different countries). The language of communication at the conference will be English, and all abstracts must be written in English.
The Conference Committee invites you to submit abstracts in following core topic areas:
- Digital Printing/Finishing/Dyeing
- Fabrication Principles and Processes, including pre and post treatments • Developments in digital inks, hardware, software
- Functional inks (electronic, OLED, hydrophobic antimicrobial,...)
- Lab2Fab, micro-factories
- Sustainablility issues, Colour Lifecycle Management • 3D-Printing
- Digital Workflows – Applications
- Designing, Fashion
- New Business Models, e-commerce; IoT, Artificial intelligence ...
If yes, please submit your title and abstract (max. 1/2 page) to email@example.com. Abstract Submission Deadline 21 April 2020.
PS: speakers can participate for free to the congress